Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Start with a simple style.

hello:) I am back. now I'll show you some pictures of my style. I am just a beginner, was first inspired by some fashion blogs. now I'll try to publish it as well. I only wear black and white colored mini dress and some accessories. I honestly do not have good clothes and accessories - and a lot of good. about photographing my own pictures using a self timer :p because this one is my hobby, I so wanted to buy one slr camera :( but not yet accomplished. I hope someday I'll have it. I hope you liked it. enjoy it : )


19 comments:

  1. cute style...love the accessories and the color of the dress...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    Pensandlens

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sweet : thankyou :) you also have a good style
    @ce michelle hend and koes : thanks ! thanks ! thanks ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have cute stuffs hun! :) take one step at a time.surely you'll get everything you want in no time. mwa! take care


    Taradiddles of style on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    love the jewelry, so cute!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your accessorizing, super cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you look so cute! I love your rings, so adorable :D

    Love,
    Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute style you have. cute cute cute

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! :D Passing by your blog. I hope we can be good friends. Can we follow each others blogs?? (><♥♥♥)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for comments. I hope we can establish a closer relationship. I would update new post as soon as possible.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and comment here. i'm appreciate your comment. feel free to comment. sorry if i can't reply your comment ;)


HUG, christine ❤