Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas day !

hey people ! the first i wanna tell you is MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :) 2010 passed very quickly. hope 2011 bring more lucky for us. so there is a bad news. i will not blogging for while cause there is trouble with my computer. you know..old computer, so hard to flame. i think i have to fix it soon. so..i must be miss blogging so much. thanks for everybody who always visit my blog and leave comment :) im really apreciate it. i hope when im back you still visit my blog and dont forget with me. for once , MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR, be blessed ! :)
christine,xx

7 comments:

  1. merry christmas and happy new year to you , love :)

    btw, i'm giving a way a beautiful dress, come check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS darling ! :D

    thx for ur comment ,
    check my newest post,
    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you're computer will get fix soon!
    have a great holiday!


    stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. ;) Would you like to follow each others blogs? Advance Happy New Year. :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting my blog and comment here. i'm appreciate your comment. feel free to comment. sorry if i can't reply your comment ;)


HUG, christine ❤